– Structured management of company-wide data in the merchandise management system.
– Independent maintenance of existing components in the ERP system and creation of new components.
– Procurement, collection and maintenance of technical data sheets for products.
– Maintenance of sales and purchasing relevant master data in the ERP system.
– Preparation of long-term supplier declarations.
– Optimization of the department’s processes and implementation of special projects.
– Completed commercial training as an industrial clerk or a comparable qualification.
– First professional experience in the field of master data management in a merchandise management system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an advantage.
– High IT affinity and confident handling of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
– Enjoy a structured way of working.
– Good written and spoken English knowledge.
– You are characterized by reliability, an independent and structured way of working as well as strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
– A demanding and exciting position in a traditional company.
– Very good, medium-sized corporate climate.
– Attractive salary package with additional benefits.
– Modern work equipment with home office option.
– Instruction in the company processes as well as detailed familiarization with the tasks.
– Job-related further training offers.
– Freedom for decisions and professional development.
You are professionally at home in our company. If you would like to support us, send us your comprehensive application including your CV, certificates, desired salary (gross annual salary) and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail.